X-FILMS

XMEN+ON_FILM

3.23.2013

CASTING: Booboo for X-Men: Days of Future Past

BOOBOO-STEWART
“It's just a dream come true, really; I can't even explain the feeling that I have for this, it's incredible. I don't know anything [that I can share] about my character. I can't say anything, but I wish I could shout it. Yes, you will see [the result of my work-out] in the movie. I look forward to working with Bryan Singer; I got to hang out with him for a few days...seriously a cool guy. [Singer calling the movie an inbetweenquel] is a really neat way to connect the [original X-Men trilogy and First Class]. It'll be really interesting to see how it all comes together.”
Mentioned actor Booboo Stewart of his role in X-Men: Days of Future Past (via ComicBookMovie / via io9.com). You might remember him as werewolf "Seth Clearwater" in "Twilight". Only character that popped into mind for this dude is "John Proudstar" aka "Thunderbird" or "Warpath" from X-Force (do pardon my racial-profiling tho). But seriously tho, drop the headband, and stick to the darker-version, please - someone to give Wolverine a run for "darkness" … although it would be quite funny if he was NOT a part of the X-Men tho LOL … Who do YOU think he should play?

THUNDERBIRD-WARPATH
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...