X-FILMS

XMEN+ON_FILM

3.20.2013

Update on Professor Xs in X-Men: Days of Future Past

"I read the script yesterday... I had my first costume fitting. He looks cool. He looks fun. I like his '70's costumes."
Says actor James McAvoy abut his role in X-Men: Days of Future Past (Coming Soon) … so does it mean we get to see the 70's version Professor X meeting the present-ay Patrick Stewart version? His interview posted on I Am Rogue adds to the notion the two Pro-Xs will meet face-to-face … although it might mean McAvoy needs to ask Stewart what happens to the hair, and seeks a remedy for it? BWAHAHAHA
"It's great. It's really good and strong. I think fans will love it. I think people who have never seen any of the X-Men films before are going to be really into it. I think it's satisfying and giving people what they want, while at the same time being challenging and giving them something different, new, and unexpected... Yeah, I can't wait to work with Michael (Fassbender) again, Jennifer (Lawrence) and Nick (Hoult). It's going to be great, we got along so well the first time around. That'll be fun.... Then also, getting to team up with Sir Patrick (Stewart). I don't know if I get to work with Sir Ian (McKellen), but it should be a real exciting time I think."
(headsup via io9.com)

hair-loss-xmen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...